Sunday, October 27, 2013

Musical in New Experimental Theatre, Volgograd

I’ve never been to a musical in Russia before and I am truly glad to have this production “Romeo and Juliet” as my first musical play.


And no, it’s not a classical play by William Shakespeare.  On the contrary, it’s rather sophisticated. Romeo and Juliet, in modern times. Although I am not a good reviewer on musical plays and theatre, the show was great and I really enjoyed it despite of the language barrier. Every plays like this require a lot of hard work on stage and off stage, so a standing ovation is the thing that they deserve.  

Photo before the show. (girls only)

Tickets in russian.


photos during break time.

Information of NET:
Address: 400131, Volgograd. World Street 5 

Phones numbers: 
Advance bookings: 38-08-39 or 8-902-361-90-01 Meleshina Nadezhda 
Cashier: 38-08-45 
operation time 
Mon-Fri: 10.00 - 19.00 
Sat, Sun: 10.00 - 18.00 

No comments: