Monday, June 30, 2014

Travellers' pick: Dubai Fountain show



It was about 9,30pm when I made my way to the Dubai mall. I was worrying about the time for the last metro when a new friend from the Safari tour offered to accompany me and send me back to the airport after the show! How nice.  

We ordered a table in a coffee house and stayed for 2 shows. Both are unique: the lights and water danced to 2 different set of music, and it was marvellous. Totally live up the name of the first Travellers’ choice in Tripadvisor. Anyone travelling to Dubai, I won’t think twice to recommend the fountain to them. I was here for the Magic, and so will you!    


    Burj Khalifa at night.

    Before the show.

Dubai fountain show timing:
Start from 6pm , every 20 minutes until 10pm on weekdays and until 11pm on weekends.
*timing can change by a couple of minutes depending on prayer times.



Since it was the first time ever I got myself a Henna tattoo, I didn’t know the fact that I have to wash away the dried paint. I only did that after a friend reminded me to, and to my surprise, the paint didn’t fainted out, instead, it grew darker and glow more beautifully after 2 days. Delightful!!

No comments: