1. Your favorite snacks: Peanuts, low-fat cheese, turkey slices, crackers or energy bars to avoid hunger.
2. Water Bottle (ask for refill towards the end of the flight.) to keep yourself hydrated.
3. A scarf and/or jacket to stay warm.
4. Inflatable neck pillow to support your neck.
5. Noise canceling headphones/ earplugs to unplug.
6. Eye mask to rest better.
7. Disinfectant tissues, hand sanitizer to practice good hygiene.
8. iPad with some good movies just in case the inflight entertainment sucks.
9. A good book that need catching up.
10. Power-bank for your devices.
11. Makeup removal sheets so that you do not need to go to the bathroom to do that.
12. Moisturizing sheet mask
13. Night cream / moisturizer
14. A compact makeup kit to reapply simple makeup.
15. Vitamin C pills boost immunity.
16. Nasal Spray keeps mucus membrane wet (first line defense mechanism against microbes)
17. Any medicine you might need.
17. A pen to fill up immigration forms.
18. The basic toiletries (Toothbrush, toothpaste) in order to stay fresh.
19. Deodorant (Compensation for 10+ hours of not-bathing, well at least we tried).
20. Lip balm to prevent cracking.
Thank You for Reading! This post is based solely on my honest opinion or personal experience. What did I miss? Feel free to top up the list by commenting below!