Do you like the places I mentioned in The Most Beautiful Places in France (Part 1)? If you do, read on to find 10 more travel inspiration in France! If you have more stunning destinations in mind that I am oblivious of, let me know by commenting below! Thank you.
Located in Northeastern France, on the Alsace Wine Route, this charming old town lined with medieval and early Renaissance buildings is a popular day-trip destination from Germany.
2. Pyrenees National Park
For all nature person out there, here you go! A national park in Europe that you should not miss!
3. Moustier Sainte MarieIt is considered as one of the "Most Beautiful Villages in France", for a good reason!
4. NiceThe French Town Nice is too nice to skip if you ever find yourself visiting France.
5. ChamonixAn Alpine ski-resort area near the border of 3 countries: France, Switzerland and Italy.
Claude Monet noticed the beautiful Giverny while looking out of a train window and decided to move there. He created many magnificent arts, painting his own garden here in Giverny. Are you tempted to move here too?
7. StrasbourgAre you in France or Germany? Well you are definitely still, in France, enjoying the perfect culture and architecture blend of both countries.
8. Mont Aiguille
Mont Aiguille is a mountain in the Vercors Plateau of the French Prealps, located 58 km south of Grenoble, in the commune of Chichilianne, and the département of Isère.
located within Brittany in northwestern France, this charming town successfully captured the hearts of many.
10. ParisHow can any France bucket-list get away without "Paris"? That is just wrong!
Thank You for Reading!
This post is based solely on my opinion or personal experience.
If you have more suggestions, feel free to share your thoughts with me by commenting below!