1. EtretatOnly 2 hours 30 minutes drive from Paris, the shore of Etretat is one of the best choices to escape the hustle and bustle in the city.
2. ProvenceWho can resist visiting the Lavender Fields of Provence? This sea of purple makes me feel so in love!
3. Chateau De VersaillesIf you are obsessed about chateau in France, this is definitely one of the best!
4. Mont. St. MichelTell me what is more surreal than this island commune in Normandy!
5. Loire ValleyOne of the most popular destination in Central France, Loire Valley is called the Cradle of the French or the Garden of France. It is easy to see why.
6. Château de MarqueyssacThe gardens of the Château de Marqueyssac is more famous than the Chateau itself.
7. BeauneThis wine capital of Burgundy in the Côte d'Or department in eastern France looks more like the setting for Hansel & Gretel. The polychromatic tiles on the roof look so much like candies!
8. Verdon GorgeLook at that mesmerizing blue!
9. Mont. BlancPen? Perfume? Wallet? This is the Mont. Blanc before all these Mont. Blancs!
10. KaysersbergA very picturesque village, isn't it?
Want more? Click here for part 2 of the list!
Most Beautiful Places in France (Part 2)
Thank You for Reading!
This post is based solely on my opinion or personal experience.
If you have more suggestions, feel free to share your thoughts with me by commenting below!