Wednesday, August 1, 2018

one of the Best Aesthetic Clinic in Malaysia-- Premier Clinic Bangsar

Last weekend, I had the privilege of attending the Premier Clinic- Bangsar Baru branch grand opening by invitation! Interested in Aesthetic, I felt that it would be an eye-opener as well as a dope learning experience. Turned out, I am not wrong but under-expected. 

The most valuable information I’ve gotten today, by no doubt is about Ultherapy. My friend Sherlyn had gotten her first hand experience and she had written an elaborate blogpost about it. So if you are interested, head on to her blog to read all about it! 



What I learned about Premier Clinic? 
Premier Clinic started as a baby in Aesthetic medicine in Malaysia 8 years ago and today, it had become one of the leading giants of the industry. It is awarded the top 3 more prestigious Aesthetic clinics in Malaysia. After our clinic inspection tour, I can see that they are well equipped with a team of qualified professionals, latest machines and leading technology. 

Honestly, I've yet to experience any treatment here in Premier Clinic so I can't say much about it. But since I am very impressed with their hospitality and the live demo during the event, I know that Premier Clinic will be one of the first to pop up in my mind if I’ve any skin- concerns in the future. 

Premier Clinic had won multiple awards which include 
♥️ Top 3 Best Aesthetic Clinic in Klang Valley by Tallypress.com in 2016, 
♥️ Best Ultherapy Centre in Malaysia Award by Mers Aesthetics, 
♥️ Winner of Customer Service Award by WhatClinic, 
♥️ Best Customer Service Award by Mydoc Asia in 2017, 
♥️ Golden Record Award Best Ultherapy Clinic 2017 


Will Premier Clinic be your choice too? 
You don't need to answer now, pay them a visit and get a free consultation to find out: 

Branches 
Premier Clinic- KL City 
A-0-8, Megan Avenue 1,
189, Jalan Tun Razak,
Hampshire Park, 
50400, Kuala Lumpur,
+60 18 871 9939

Premier Clinic- Bangsar 
No 8-10, Ground Floor, 
Jalan Telawi 5, 
Bangsar Baru, 
59100, Kuala Lumpur,
+60 12 662 4278

Premier Clinic- TTDI 
31, Jalan Wan Kadir 2, 
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 
60000, Kuala Lumpur 
+60 12 662 5453

Premier Clinic- Puchong 
G-15, IOI Boulevard, 
Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 
47170, Puchong, Selangor
+60 16 706 0101 

Consider giving them a call in advance coz some days might be extremely busy. 

Last but not least, get important updates from their social media pages:

       Also, I encourage all of you to come for their next interactive sharing session. It's free to attend and there are plenty of freebies up for grab!

Thank You for Reading! This post is based solely on my honest opinion or personal experience. If you have a different opinion, feel free to share your thoughts with me by commenting below!
More updates about the best Aesthetic Clinic in Malaysia coming your way! 

No comments: