Sunday, September 10, 2017

Waking up in: OSAKA Groovy Music Bar - The Best Hostel Experience Ever

       I guess this is probably my dream. To travel whole day, come back and take a good shower, lay lazily in my bed, go downstairs to the BAR, listen to the music, meet nice, new, awesome friends while having a drink. 
Groovy Music Bar
 
     You should definitely check this out.
       The hostel name is Groovy Music Bar. As you read the name out, Yes, this is a place where you will get a bed, a place to rest and sleep,wonderful music, and a drink at night after a day of traveling!

THE HOSTEL

       Upstairs consist of dorm beds, accomodating (6 Women) and (6 Men) seperately. What is cool about Japan’s hostels is that they always have a curtain covering your space. I felt like I was respected for my privacy. I have my personal space! ;)
osaka best hostel
osaka best hostel
osaka best hostel

       Some other pictures of the interior of the hostel.
osaka best hostel
osaka best hostel
osaka best hostel
osaka hostel

THE BAR

       The bar opens at 8pm every night. It is not huge which enable it to bring people together all the time. The music is classic 60's or 70's which are great for chilling and relaxing. There’s also guitar in the bar. There’re also guests who bring along their music intruments (be portable, the bar is not huge. haha) to play in the bar. 
osaka hostel
osaka hostel
osaka hostel
osaka hostel

       By the way, this bar scores 5 out of 5 stars on Tripadvisor!

THE HOST

       I feel so glad and thankful that I was hosted by the bar aka hostel owner, Wataru. From the information above about the hostel and bar, I guess a lot of people will be like me, “I wanna STAY!”
I believe if you are hosted by Wataru, you will also be like me, “Thanks God I STAYED.”
osaka hostel

       Wataru speakes fluent english. He is very friendly and welcoming. Sometimes he tries to be cool, but he is actually super kind. What I really amazed by Wataru are his stories. He travelled far and commuted between Japan, US and Jamaica. Listening to his story brings you travel to the place where the incidents happened, in your mind. Simply amazing. He is also very funny which makes a lot of guests love him, and extend the stay! I was broke, or else I would have done that too. 
osaka hostel

       Lastly, guess what kind of person would open such a nice music bar? (drumroll....) He is a music producer! Here is his latest piece of production. Isn’t it cool?

       I Booked this hostel on Airbnb. The price is less than RM70 per night. Summary? AWESOME!


 ----------------------
📌For more travel tips, like Eat Love Travel Breathe with Miss HappyFeet. 
📌Subscribe to the monthly newsletter for exclusive travel deals, tips, free E-books, monthly giveaway and travel coupons! 
________________________________________________________________________
Thank You for Reading! This post is submitted by MHF's blog contributor, Choco Yinnsbased on her experience in Osaka. Blog post cowritten by Blog editor.  
An ordinary girl who loves the beautiful world like everyone else. The only difference that set her apart from the others might be this-- She is willing to put everything down but her luggage, stepping out to experience the world she loves.
_________________________________________________________________
Do you have anything to add? Feel free to share your tips with us!

No comments: