Sunday, September 16, 2018

Aesthetic Sharing Session at Premier Clinic, TTDI

4 days after attending the beauty event in Starhill, I got another invitation from the Premier Clinic to share in their interactive session, this time in TTDI, KL.



       In my heart, I actually did a little victory dance: it looks like now I've got myself established as a newbie beauty blogger? However, I have mixed feelings about this as I really hoped my blog would stay relevant as a travel blog. So as much as I want to get all the perks of being a beauty blogger, for now, I'll be exclusive to only one brand that I love the most (and by that being said, this brand may change time to time.) For now, it is still my trustworthy pal, Premier Clinic.

       So far, I've only gone through 2 treatments with them, I'm satisfied with both. Dr Foo and Dr Lai was my attending doctors. They are both very professional as well as caring, giving me needful advices rather than what I want, because well, what we wanted is not always what we needed!

       On the event, I only shared about my lips journey. Although I've lysed it off a few days ago, frankly I am in love with my post procedure lips, just that in this stage of my life, I couldn't accept a drastic change on my face structure yet, so the doctors are so kind to clear it off for me to achieve the subtle enhancement I've wanted.

Before
After

       As you can see, the result was superb, I do look more sassy and confident. So anyone of you who are looking for changes in your life or always wanted that Kylie Jenner sexy plump lips, do give it a go at Premier Clinic! Here's a green light from me!

       As for Dermaroller, I am still on my recovery phase but I've noticed more radiant complexion recently. I'll update you guys about that!

Call to book a free consultation session: 
Premier Clinic- TTDI 
31, Jalan Wan Kadir 2, 
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 
60000, Kuala Lumpur 
+60 12 662 5453

Thank you for looking after me, Premier Clinic. Give your confidence a boost too! 

Thank You for Reading! 
This post is based solely on my honest opinion or personal experience. If you have a different opinion, feel free to share your thoughts with me by commenting below!

No comments: