Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Premier Clinic X Roberto Coin in Starhill, KL: When Top Aesthetic meets Top Jewelry

       My August ended off with a bomb when I received an invitation to Starhill Gallery for a collaboration event by Roberto Coin Jewelry and Premier Clinic.


       Since my first encounter in Premier Clinic back in July, I've never picture myself being a loyal customer of an Aesthetic Clinic but here I am. I even considered working for them as I finish my horsemanship but let's talk about that later.

       2 months ago, I've been to Premier Clinic branch at Puchong to enquire fixing my gummy smile. As I've always hated the way my upper lip roll up and inwards when I smile and laugh, showing 2/3 of my gum. Dr Lai from Puchong Branch had offered my a solution that sounds convincing to me: to inject lip filler minimally and if I am unhappy with the result, I could come back to have the result reverted by lysing it anytime. And so, I happily took up the experimental offer and 2 weeks post treatment, I am coming back to share about my experience.

       Roberto Coin, on the other hand is a famous designer brand all the way from Venice Italy. Throughout the event, I was privileged to wear an earring from the Princess Flower series, carefully chosen by the management at Roberto Coin. Right before the event, the management also provided a quick tour for me to understand more about the brand, showcasing their most expensive collections as well as their vision in the Malaysian Market. All the jewelries showcased to us were very unique and exquisite, it gave us a taste to the "Crazy Rich Asians" kind of life when I first found out that the bracelet I was wearing cost RM25,000!

       If you are interested in dope jewelries too, Roberto Coin will not disappoint you. Do drop by to their shop in Starhill, no reservation required.    

       However, to tell you the truth, after the event I went back to Premier Clinic to lyse the filler. Not to say that the after effect isn't beautiful, believe me, I love my sexy plump lips for the past 2 weeks but it's just isn't me. I am not that keen into changing the structure on my face yet, but I know that it will definitely work for me when I age. And yes, I believe with the support of Premier Clinic behind my back, I'll be able to age gracefully.    


Thank You for Reading! This post is based solely on my honest opinion or personal experience. If you have a different opinion, feel free to share your thoughts with me by commenting below!

No comments: