Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Hokkaido 5 days Itinerary : Part 4 (Biei Furano)

Continued from day 1: Hakodate
Continued from day 2: Otaru
Continued from day 3: Arashikawa

Day 4 – Finally it is SUNNY!!


Thanks god because this is the day that I wouldn’t be happy if without the sunshine! Because I was going to visit all the places below!
First, the mysterious blue pond of Biei

And then, Shikisai no Oka. I bought this dreamy Lavender soft cream there! 350yen

If you go durng the correct season, you will get this. (Which is now <3 font="">

We moved on to the onother flower field, Tomita Furano 

Tomita farm is much more bigger, wider and looks more classy than shikisai. Haha!
I loved it here and love how the lavender soft cream looks better in this farm, so again, I bought an another one! 
Mix of lavender and melon <3 350yen="" b="">

Hokkaido Melon. So sweeeeeet!!! 300yen

I think I had too much ice for lunch. But it is Hokkaido! Worth it!
I bought quite a lot souvenir from the Tomita farm. 
For dinner, we had the top rank gourmet of Funaro. Curry omu-rice (Curry Omelet rice)
For one set it comes with salad and milk directly from the farm. 1250yen

Of course the taste was great, and one more thing I realized is the volume. Every food here is quite big in portion.  

Accommodation 

Pension J-club
It located in a village, by the road side surrounded by paddy fields.
We stayed in a Japanese style room with frech windows. It was said that the starry sky in Furano is very beautiful and mesmerizing, I hated myself so much because I was too tired and fall asleep at around 8pm until the next morning. Please do not repeat my mistake if you happen to stay here too! :D
3500yen/pax

Total expense of the day: 5750yen. 
But I bought about 2000yen souvenir so it is ~8000yen for today. :)

Continue to day 5: Sapporo


 ----------------------
📌For more travel tips, like Eat Love Travel Breathe with Miss HappyFeet. 
📌Subscribe to the monthly newsletter for exclusive travel deals, tips, free E-books, monthly giveaway and travel coupons! 
________________________________________________________________________
Thank You for Reading! This post is submitted by MHF's blog contributor, Choco Yinnsbased on her recent trip to Hokkaido. Blog post cowritten by Blog editor.  
An ordinary girl who loves the beautiful world like everyone else. The only difference that set her apart from the others might be this-- She is willing to put everything down but her luggage, stepping out to experience the world she loves.
_________________________________________________________________
Do you have anything to add? Feel free to share your tips with us!

No comments: