In Las Vegas, to sin or not to sin, is up to you. These are the 20 FREE things you can do if you choose not to:
1. Masquerade in the Sky @ Riostarting from 7 p.m. on weekend, the hourly carnival-like parade never should be missed!
2. Public Artwork
3. A visit to Crystals, Vegas's high-end mallCome to see the work of light artist James Turrell, and the Turrell's Akhob—an enormous permanent installation inside the Louis Vuitton Maison flagship.
4. Put your hand on the paw of "Lucky Cat" @ CosmopolitanThey say it will pass you great luck and fortune if you touch the paw. There is more to this. *wink*
5. Fountain show @ Bellagio
|image via tripadvisor|
6. Skylit conservatory @ BellagioIt offers a leisure, calming free walk with countless surprises through anytime of year. It gets even better if you visit during holidays season: Christmas, Chinese New Year.
7. Talk with statues in Caesar's PalaceIn "Fall of Atlantis" show's, statues will be talking to each other. Even if you find this creepy, Caesar is arguably the most beautiful hotel on the Strip. Come for the photos opportunities!
8. A midnight museumThe Polaroid Fotobar is open until midnight, and sometimes until 2 a.m.!
9. Welcome to Las Vegas! Enjoy!
10. Downtown Container ParkA unique park made entirely of shipping containers it is! Look up online for free events in the park!
11. Vintage neon lights show @ Fermont street.
|Me watching the Light show.|
photo credits to Matt Fonceca
13. The vibes @ Fermont StreetWhen I was on the strip, I don't really get the "Las Vegas" feeling I expected. Something is missing from the puzzle and I found that small center piece at the "Old" Strip. Come here to catch a concert! People watching (seriously interesting!) Street performance! Fly over the streets! There are so much to do and see! For me, this is the true "Las Vegas".
14. Volcano Show @ The Mirage
15. Cirque du Soleil @ MGM Grand"Cirque du Soleil shows are only free in your dreams." Well, your dreams might just come true: KA Theatre in MGM Grand opens its door to public on Tuesdays!
16. Free Chocolate
17. World-Class Circus Acts @ Circus CircusShows start from 11am, repeating every half-hour. Come to watch these death-defying stunts performed by acrobats and unicyclist high above the casino floor! Learn some juggling by observing up close.
18. I Lost My M in Vegas @ M&M WorldThis is a 3–D movie staring Red and Yellow. Shown daily.
19. A dip in the pool
|"Oasis" pool @ Luxor.|
20. Red Rock CanyonThis canyon is located on the western edge of the Las Vegas city limits. If you are a fan of rock climbing, this activity is possible year-round. It is "Free" if you have a park pass.
Thank You for Reading!
This post is based on my personal experience.
If you have more suggestions, feel free to share them with me by commenting below!