FIRSTLY, Happy Boxing Day!
I hope you found the present you always wanted under the CHRISTMAS TREE!
The Japan originated LINE app is one of my favourite messaging app to use JUST because of all those cute characters. If you are a LINE user and crazy about the LINE stickers too, don’t miss the LINE Friends Store and Cafe!
I went to the one at Garosu-gil (newly opened on March 6). There is also another LINE store in Myeong-dong.
With a total floor space of 1,000 m2 across the LG and L3 floors, the LINE Flagship Store in Garusilgil is the biggest LINE store across the world! Visitors to the LINE FRIENDS store are greeted by the largest ‘Mega Brown’ at 3.2 meters. Almost all visitors to the store would take a picture with the giant Brown, so you’d have to queue up sometimes.
There are a total of 4 floors: on the upper floors you can purchase LINE-themed fashion garments, and other items from “LINE friends collaborations”with brands such as Be@rbrick, Swarovski, and Lamy.
Bakery and Cafe
The Basement level houses the LINE friends café.
Available: Softserve, macarons, lattes, cookies
A box of gift set (Brown Love Sally) Macarons 19000
Address: 535-15, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
서울특별시 강남구 신사동 535-15
1. Take the Line 3 Metro until Sinsa station
2. Exit the station through exit 8.
3. Walk straight until you see the entrance of Garosugil street on the left.
4. Take a left, continue to walk straight.
5. The store will be on your left next to Hollister shop.
Operating Hours: 1030 – 2130
Line online store: LINE friends online
Facebook: LINE store Cafe
Sinsa Station, Subway Line 3
• Fees are charged every four hours up to 12 hours, after which fees are charged once every 12 hours.
• Accepted forms of payment: T-Money Card (electronic transit card), credit cards, cash
|all above images taken from LINE friends Flagship Store website.|
Thank You for Reading!
This post is based solely on my honest opinion or personal experience.
If you have a different opinion, feel free to share your thoughts with me by commenting below!